Alpiq Services CZ s.r.o. operates an important Shared Service Center to provide effective support to Alpiq's internal customers as part of its operations in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe. It is the provision of services in the areas of business processes such as finance, human resources management, information technology and many others.
Application Support Engineer
• Assurance of application daily operations
• Maintenance of the suite of application related to trading
• Front face to the business on all support issues
• Preparation of application documentation and support documentation
• Training of the users and other members of team on support
• End-to-end Incident and Problem resolution
• Ensuring that the applications met their required service levels
• Supporting process improvements to continuously improve the stability and performance of the applications.
• Identify system bottlenecks and opportunities for processing improvements
• Effectively perform root cause analysis of issues and report the outcome to business community and Management.
• Work with JIRA to manage incidents and follow through to completion
• Help management reporting monthly on issues and tracking outstanding issues vs resolved
• Application Monitoring, Application Tuning
•Basic knowledge of SQL (select with joins and aggregation, delete, truncate, export import of data)
•Knowledge of AWS is highly welcome
•Advanced knowledge of Oracle Database is an advantage
•Knowledge of some scripting language e.g. Perl, Python or Power Shell etc.
•Basic knowledge of Windows server administration
•Working experience with organization using ITIL
•Willingness to on-call duty service
•Experience with energy business domain or trading platforms is an advantage
•Experience with JIRA or other Incident ticketing/tracking systems
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days
Alpiq Services CZ s.r.o.
ContactAlpiq Services CZ s.r.o.
Phone: 221 720 101