The strength and success of Alpiq depends upon satisfied and committed employees
We offer a comprehensive rewards package as well as wide range of employee benefits.
• 6.000 CZK annual allowance to Cafeteria account
• Meal vouchers in a value of 110 CZK
• Financial loyalty reward provided every 5th year with the company
• Referral bonus 15.000 CZK as reward for recommending new colleague
• 10 fully compensated sick days annually (100% salary)
• Work life balance
• Informal and friendly working atmosphere
• Soft drinks and fresh fruit
• Fun & Relax zone with sport equipment, massage chair, yoga classes, table soccer, ping-pong
• Free language courses: English, German, Czech + other CEE languages
• Corporate Social Responsibility Events
• Bicycle room, parking slots (in the office building in city downtown)
• Mobile phone, Notebook
We meet our colleagues also at company events
We care for the environment
Alpiq is committed to affordable, reliable and environmentally friendly energy. We generate electricity using hydropower, nuclear power and new renewable sources.
Environmentally friendly recycling
With our Alpiq Prague team we have been involved in the Green Company project, which focuses on the collection of used electrical equipment and batteries from companies. In 2019, we thus disposed of more than 400 kilograms of electrical waste in an environmentally-friendly manner. Naturally, waste separation and recycling are also a natural part of our everyday office life.
Reducing plastic waste
Over the past few years we switched from plastic bottles to high-quality filtered water coolers. Employees can thus stay refreshed without creating any plastic waste. We do not use any single-use plastic bottles neither other plastic dishes at the workplace now.
We support charitable causes
Several times a year, we engage in volunteer and charitable activities where helping hands are needed to support a good cause. For example, for many years we have been helping in the Šumava National Park with the construction of wooden water dams in peat bogs, which contribute to maintain the Šumava ecosystems.